This article lists the improvements, fixes, and known issues associated with the GFI EventsManager 2013 Service Release 1 (Build 20130606).
GFI EventsManager 2013
- Active Monitoring checks to replace obsolete Audit checks
- Point-in-time chart for Reporting
- Email alerts contain an empty body
- Duplicated forwarded events
- Several issues related to upgrades (duplicated rules folders, lost event sources, triggering of wrong rules, and duplicated query views)
- Service crash in case of malformed resource files for certain types of events
- Improved DLib transaction mechanism to prevent data corruption
- Improved dashboard stability
- Issues that could lead to SQL CE corruption
- In some cases, queued jobs are not removed from the Job Activity panel.
- Microsoft Windows 2012, some event details might be missing.
The latest version of GFI EventsManager can be downloaded by visiting the download site.