There are many tags that can be added to the alerts generated By EventsManager. To modify one of the alerts:
- Open the GFI EventsManager Management Console and navigate to the Configuration tab, then select the Options sub tab
- Select Alerting Options then click 'Edit alerting options...'
- Select the tab for the alert type you wish to modify
Click Format <message type> Message and choose the source of the events
- You can change or add text to the Subject or Message
- You can also add tags from the list by clicking Insert Tag