This article provides information on how to modify alerts in GFI EventsManager.
There are many tags that can be added to the alerts generated by GFI EventsManager. To modify one of the alerts, do the following:
- Open the GFI EventsManager Management Console and navigate to the Configuration tab.
- Select the Options tab.
- Select Alerting Options then click Edit alerting options...
- Select the tab for the alert type you wish to modify.
- Click Format <message type> Message and choose the source of the events.
- You can change or add text to the Subject or Message.
- You can also add tags from the list by clicking Insert Tag.
For more information on notification alerts, see the article GFI EventsManager Notification Types