Yes, GFI EventsManager is built using Unicode compliant technology which makes it able to support foreign languages too. Should you need to check if GFI EventsManager supports a particular language, please feel free to download, install and evaluate our product on the desired target language. We will be glad to assist in the analysis of any issues you may encounter.
When EventsManager is configured to collect events from non-Greco/Latin operating systems, the database language character and symbol support needs to be changed to Unicode.
GFI EventsManager 2010 and 2011
- Open the GFI EventsManager Management Console
- Navigate to Configuration > Options
- Select Database and Files Backend and Change database backend...
- On the Advances settings tab, change the option to Unicode and select Apply
- On the Change database tab, enter a new database name and select Apply
NOTE: If a database has already been created in ANSI mode, a new database needs to be created after changing to Unicode.