Versions / Builds Affected20140616
Problem SummaryDeleting an email found in a folder with multiple container keys using the Outlook Connector does not work
TT / JIRAID2269
How to IdentifyThe easiest way to describe this issue is by looking at how it can be reproduced:
1. Using Archive Assistant 2013 R2 archive a large folder which contains emails across a large date range (Example emails from 1st Jan 2014 to 15th May 2014 in folder Inbox\Test)
2. On MailArchiver server go to http://localhost/mailarchiver/services/outlook.asmx/GetFoldersList and verify that the folder has 2 container keys.
3. Using Outlook Connector try to delete an email with a date from 1st Jan 2014 and another email from 15th May 2014
4. One of the deletes will fail
- Archive Assistant 2014 solves the problem of multiple container keys. Altough there are other ways that the same folder might have a different container key.
Workaround / Fix Detailshttp://ftp.gfisoftware.com/patches/MARC2014/20140616/MARC2014_OC_PATCH_20140529_2269.zip
Fixed in MARC2015 build 20141117
Required ActionsUpgrade to MARC2015 build 20141117 or newer (server and OC)