Versions / Builds Affected20150218 (potentially all since 20131111)
TT / JIRAID3000
How to IdentifyWhen restoring emails via the MailboxRestore tool, they might have a different time stamp compared to the originals.
This has been observed when the servers involved (mail server / Archiver server) are not running in the UTC time zone.
- Customer's servers are set to timezone +0400
- Original email's timestamp: 2015-07-06 06:13am
- Restored email's timesetamp: 2015-07-06 02:13am
You see the difference matches the time zone offset of 4 hours.
Workaround / Fix Detailsn/a
Required ActionsGather the time zone information involved:
- Mail server time zone
- Archiver server time zone
- User profile time zone (within Archiver)
- Set of TS files
- Sample and/or screenshots showing the difference