PROBLEMWhen trying to enable the Mailbox Folder Structure Retrieval feature, the following error occurs:
Failed while testing connection, Data sources found disabled
"warning","UMPollRem","warning:Test Failed - All DataSources are disabled - Enable first and run test again"
"error ","FolderStructureRetrievalWizard","ERROR:Create_ERR: Failed while testing connection, Disabled Data Sources"
"error ","FolderStructureRetrievalWizard","ERROR:Create_ERR: Requested finishing of steps (with error). Stopping on step: TestConnection. With error: Failed while testing connection, Data sources found disabled."
- GFI Archiver
- All supported environments
- Open the web interface
- Navigate to: Configuration > Mail Servers to Archive
- Ensure that a data source (a reference to a journal mailbox) is present and that it is active (enabled)
- Navigate to: Configuration > Mailbox Folder Structure Retrieval
- Try to enable the feature again