This article describes the issue and its resolution, which occurs when performing an advanced search using the Sent Date or Received Date criteria. An ASPNET error with the following details is shown after clicking the Search button:
Server Error in '/Archiver' Application
The DateTime represented by the string is not supported in calendar System.Globalization.GregorianCalendar.
- GFI Archiver
- All Supported Environments
Microsoft Internet Explorer is not submitting the date time in a compatible format.
Perform the following procedure to remove the default language setting configured in Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Open Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Click Tools and select Internet Options.
- Under the General tab click Languages.
- Select the local language and click the Remove button.
- Click OK and restart the browser.