PROBLEMYou are unable to run a search from the Web Interface and you receive the following script error:
Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerParserErrorException: The message received from the server could not be parsed. Common causes for this error are when the response is modified by calls to Response.Write, response filters, HttpModules, or server trace is enabled...
- GFI MailArchiver 2014 or older
- (GFI Archiver 2015 or newer should not be affected by this situation anymore as the program detects and renames corrupt profile files automatically now)
- All supported environments
- On the GFI MailArchiver server, navigate to:
- 2012 and later: ..\GFI\MailArchiver\ASPNET\UI\Profiles
- 2011 and earlier: ..\GFI\MailArchiver\ASPNET\Profiles
- Locate that user's cookie file and delete that file. It will be recreated with a clean version.
- Try the search again