PROBLEMYou are unable to access the GFI Archiver web interface and when starting the website hosting GFI Archiver from Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager, you receive error:
'This Web site cannot be started. Another Web site may be using the same port.'
- GFI Archiver
- All supported environments
- Determine what program is using the same port as the website hosting GFI Archiver
- From a command prompt, type: netstat -abno
- Perform one of the following:
- Change the other program to use different port
- Change the website hosting GFI Archiver to another port
- How to change the TCP port for IIS services
- Reinstall GFI Archiver
- Create a new website, on a different port, to host GFI Archiver
- Making changes to website hosting additional sites may impact the performance of other sites.