GFI Archiver 12.2 (build 20170623) is available for download.
GFI Archiver is a unified archiving solution for files, emails and calendar items. Upgrading from previous versions is supported and handled automatically.
- FIX: Auditing Report for Retention Policies is not working.
- FIX: Archiver is checking the date/time when invitation was sent not the actual time of the event.
- FIX: Auditing > Configuration with Configuration Section as "Security": New and Old entries format is not correct.
- FIX: Error.Ada.DirectoryFailed in Eventlog after patch.
- FIX: Permission "Connect using IMAP" is not enabled for Auditor role.
- FIX: Normal Retention is working but no audit entries displayed.
- FIX: Retention Rule does not run, showing .NET error.
- FIX: Mailinsight Report (Email Responsiveness) does not show emails replied under two minutes.
- FIX: Custom Date Range is not working on Advanced Search with Archiver DB Archive Stores.
- FIX: Unable to download from Tobit Journal – IMAP.
- FIX: Calendar items not showing in Calendar View.
Where to Download:
GFI Archiver 12.2 is available for download from:
License keys for GFI Archiver 12 version are still supported for GFI Archiver 12.2 and no key updates are required.
For information on how to upgrade from GFI Archiver 12, go to https://upgrade.gfi.com/check/gfi-archiver/12-build-20151222