- This bundle contains scripts which help to remove the folder structure for specific user or all users as well as removing a specific or all empty folders.
Clears the folder structure except for Calendar and File folders. Each email is then associated to either the user's Inbox or Sent folder.
Clears the folder structure for a specific user except his or her Calendar and File folders.
This script will remove one empty folder located under the 'Inbox' mailbox folder.
This script will remove any empty folders located under the 'Inbox' mailbox folder. The 'Inbox' and 'Sent' folders will NOT be removed.
- This tool / script should be used ONLY on installations running the following versions:
- GFI Archiver 12.0 - 12.4: 20151222 - 20180528
- GFI MailArchiver 2015 SR1: 20150218
- GFI MailArchiver 2015: 20141117
- GFI MailArchiver 2014: 20140616
- GFI MailArchiver 2013: 20130510, 20130704, 20130723, 20131111
- Please ensure to read the readme.txt bundled with the ZIP file
- It is recommended to take a backup of the system incl. data (Archive Stores) before using this tool/script
- It is recommended to rebuild the indexes after running the script: failure to do so might cause all indexes where the script was run to fail to validate and trigger auto-rebuild after a version upgrade
- Immediately after running the script, if you refresh the browser, the folder structure view should show only inbox and sent items
- Download the tool / script (see above)
- Read the readme.txt which is bundled with ZIP file for usage instructions