Product: GFI MailArchiver 2012
- Support for Microsoft Exchange 2013
- Support for Microsoft Outlook 2013
- New MailInsights User Traffic Report
- Added custom database name pattern in Archive Stores to cater for the Administrator and Organization’s requirements
New GFI MailArchiver Change Network Port Utility – A utility to facilitate the change of the network ports used by GFI MailArchiver
- Improved Search service scalability
- Duplicate folders in the UI after importing emails from PST on non-English installations
- When importing emails from PST and the new owner name contains special characters, recipient headers will be garbled
- Bulk Import Export Tool - Export from Exchange via EWS fails when exporting email with special characters in the header
- Bulk Import Export Tool - Export from Exchange via EWS incorrect handling of emails in regard of batch size
IMAP search on IPhone returns no results
Ensure the correct configuration of SMTP settings in GFI MailArchiver (Configuration > General Settings). With an incorrect configuration, you would not be able to receive MailInsights reports and other product notifications
The latest version of GFI MailArchiver can be downloaded from http://www.gfi.com/downloads/mirrors.aspx?pid=mar.
If you are upgrading from previous GFI MailArchiver versions (GFI MailArchiver 2011 or before), you need a get a new license key. Please click here for instructions how to upgrade your license.
If you are upgrading from older version of GFI MailArchiver, during the install process you will be asked to upgrade the Archive Stores schema. When upgrading, a tool will run to upgrade all Archive Stores and Auditing schemas.