AnswerFrom any server or workstation
- From a browser, type the URL for GFI Archiver
- Default: http://server/Archiver
- Please refer to the user manual (client side) and the administrator guide (server side): http://go.gfi.com/?pageid=MAR_DownloadDocumentation
- Please see the Outlook Connector user manual: http://go.gfi.com/?pageid=MAR_DownloadDocumentation
- GFI Archiver contains a web services API. These web services can be used to create tool to retrieve data from GFI Archiver or to integrate into system software (for example into a CRM system). Please refer to the API manual for more details: http://go.gfi.com/?pageid=MAR_DownloadDocumentation
- The app is available in the Microsoft Store.
- To login as a different user, log off your profile and log in using a different Microsoft Windows user.