AnswerIn an environment where there are multiple deployments of GFI Archiver servers, the administrator needs to know the server name from where the notification is originating. This can be done by adding custom text to the subject of the GFI Archiver notifications, so that the administrator can determine which server is sending such emails.
To enable custom notifications:
- In ..\GFI\Archiver\Core\Data, create a text file named SubjectPrepend.txt
- Enter the server name or any other desired text into the first line of the file and save it
- Restart the GFI Archiver Core Service
- From the Configuration > General Settings page send a test email by clicking the Send a test email button to verify the changes
- MailInsights report emails will not contain the custom text.