This article describes the process to import emails from a particular folder only by using the Import-Export Tool.
Follow the steps mentioned below to import emails:
- Start the Import-Export Tool.
- Choose the mode Import from Microsoft Exchange Mailbox.
- Enter all details in the screen named Microsoft Exchange Server Connection Configuration.
- On the screen named Mailbox and Folder Selection, untick the option Export from all Folders.
- Select the radio button Select the mailboxes and folders from where to extract emails.
- Click the ... button next to Mailbox name.
- Choose the user object from the Active Directory and click OK.
- The folder structure of the user's mailbox is loaded with no folder being selected. Tick only the folder(s) from which you want to extract emails.
- Click Next and continue going through the tool as usual.