If a certain amount of items fail to be exported by the GFI Archiver Import Export tool, the export process is stopped. By default, this value is set to 10 items.
This article describes the process to increase this value, the maximum number of items that can fail to be exported before the export is stopped.
NOTE: This procedure requires to edit files manually. If edited incorrectly it can leave the server in a non-operational state. Please keep backups of any file which is edited throughout this article before saving any changes to them.
To increase the number that is accepted, follow this procedure:
- Open the folder ..\GFI\Archiver\MarcImportExport
- Open the following file with Notepad, depending on the version of the tool that you are using:
- 32-bit: MArcImportExport.exe.config
- 64-bit: MArcImportExport_x64.exe.config
- Change the value of the setting
MaxFailedAttemptsto 100 or the desired value.
- Save the file.
- Restart the GFI Archiver Import Export tool.
- When upgrading to a newer version of GFI Archiver, installation files mentioned in this procedure will be overwritten with default versions making the changes void and ineffective.
- It is, therefore, suggested to keep a record of this procedure and follow it once again directly after upgrading to keep this functionality intact.