AnswerThe GFI Archiver web interface (excluding the Help section) can be rebranded by replacing a set of files located in the installation folder.
- When upgrading to a newer version of GFI Archiver, installation files mentioned in this procedure will be overwritten with default versions making the changes void and ineffective. It is therefore suggested to keep a record of this procedure and follow it once again directly after upgrading to keep this functionality intact.
- It is highly recommended to backup any files before performing any modifications.
Changing GFI logos to custom ImagesYou can replace the GFI Archiver logo in the web interface by replacing a set of image files with your own images.
To change the GFI Archiver logos:
Locate the following files in their respective folders and replace them with your custom images. It is recommended to use similar styling and image size for optimal styling effects.
GFI Archiver 2015
- ..\<InstallationDirectory>\ASPNET\UI\Images\Icons\Loader\GFI_Archiver_Login.png (420 x 60)
- ..\<InstallationDirectory>\ASPNET\UI\Images\Icons\Mobile\GFI_Archiver_Heading.png (161 x 23) White & Transparent background
- ..\<InstallationDirectory>\ASPNET\UI\Images\Icons\Mobile\GFIMARLogo.png (224 x 32)
- ..\<InstallationDirectory>\ASPNET\UI\Images\SiteImages\GFI_Archiver_black.png (224x32)
- ..\<InstallationDirectory>\ASPNET\UI\Images\SiteImages\GFI_Archiver_Heading.png (161x23) White & Transparent background
GFI MailArchiver 2013
- ..\<InstallationDirectory>\ASPNET\UI\Images\Icons\Loader\GFIMARLogo.png (375 x 44)
- ..\<InstallationDirectory>\ASPNET\UI\Images\Icons\Mobile\GFIMARLogo.png (269 x 36)
- ..\<InstallationDirectory>\ASPNET\UI\Images\SiteImages\Compatibility\GFIMAR-logo.png (150 x 29)
- ..\<InstallationDirectory>\ASPNET\UI\Images\SiteImages\Congrats\GFIMailArchiverLogo.png (300 x 32)
- ..\<InstallationDirectory>\ASPNET\UI\Images\SiteImages\GFIMARLogo.png (250 x 48)
- ..\<InstallationDirectory>\ASPNET\UI\Images\SiteImages\MA_Banner.jpg (216 x 49)
Changing Email notification templatesThe Email notification templates stored in ..\<InstallationDirectory>\Core\Templates can be customized for rebranding purposes. Use a text editor to change the content of these emails.
Each different template is represented by a folder. English versions are in the root folder, while translated versions are in their respective language folder.
Each template is represented by 3 files:
- subject.txt - Email subject
- body.txt - Email text body
- html.txt - Email HTML Body