Archive Store currently attached to GFI Archiver
Editing An Existing Archive Store
- From the GFI Archiver web interface, select Configuration tab > Archive Stores
- Select an existing Archive Store and click Edit
- Follow prompts to complete the wizard
- If the schema requires an update, the wizard will perform the schema upgrade
Using the GFI Archiver Bulk Schema Upgrader
- This tool can be used to quickly upgrade the database schema for a number of GFI Archiver builds to the latest schema with one click of a button.
Existing Archive Store not attached to GFI Archiver
Reattach the database
to GFI Archiver, and the schema will automatically be upgraded.