Versions / Builds Affected20130510
Problem SummaryWhen hiding the preview pane (it being at the bottom of the page) within the OC search page a script error is shown.
TT / JIRAID1422
How to IdentifyThe issue can be reproduce via these steps so the customer does something similar (being important here is that the preview pane was configured to be at the bottom of the page and he is hiding it):
1. Start Outlook
2. Click on the OC Search button
3. Click on the button labeled: Show Preview Pane: Bottom
4. Expand the advanced search
5. Execute a search to return some emails
6. Hightlight one email so that the preview is loaded
7. Click on the button labeled: Hide Preview Pane
8. Observe the script error
The script error seems to differ depending on the IE version being installed:
Error: Unable to get property 'dispose' of undefined or null reference
Message: 'null' is null or not an object
URI: http://marcserver/MailArchiver/Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd?_TSM_HiddenField_=RadScriptManager1_TSM&compress=1... (truncated)
Workaround / Fix DetailsDon't hide the preview pane or keep it on the right hand side of the page.
Fixed in build 20130704.
Required ActionsUpgrade to 20130704 or newer or apply workaround.