This article shares information regarding the compatibility of Microsoft Outlook versions that are supported by GFI Archiver Outlook Connector.
GFI Archiver Outlook Connector is supported on the following versions of Microsoft Outlook ordered from newest to oldest:
- Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Microsoft Outlook 2010
- Microsoft Outlook 2007
- The Outlook Connector has two installation packages, 32-bit and 64-bit. The version installed should match the installed version of Microsoft Outlook.
- When running a different bit version than Microsoft Outlook, the following warning may show:
No supported Microsoft Outlook version is installed on this computer. The GFI Archiver Outlook Connector installation cannot continue.
Download and install the Outlook Connector version corresponding to the version of Microsoft Outlook:
- Install the 32bit version of Outlook Connector on a 32bit version of Microsoft Outlook.
- Install the 64bit version of Outlook Connector on a 64bit version of Microsoft Outlook.
- The Outlook Connector cannot be used with the "Click-to-Run" version of Microsoft Outlook 2010.
- Learn more in this article for switching to the Microsoft Outlook MSI-version: Click-to-Run: Switch to using an MSI-based Office edition.