This article explains why a clock icon is displayed next to the date in the message view of GFI Archiver.
Support for multiple time zones was introduced in GFI Mail Archiver 2013 R2.
GFI Mail Archiver 2013 R2 and Later Versions
- Any email archived with GFI MailArchiver 2013 R2, or a newer version will be stored with the time reference converted to Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).
- Such emails will not show the clock icon next to the time references. The server can adjust such items to the time zone which each user can configure in their profile settings.
Earlier Versions of GFI Mail Archiver
- Any email which was archived with an older version has its time reference stored in the local server time of the server.
- These time references are not converted when upgrading to GFI MailArchiver 2013 R2 or newer and will continue to show in local server time.
- GFI MailArchiver 2013 R2 or newer displays a clock icon next to the time references in the message view to indicate that the date and time are in local server time and are not adjusted.