This article answers the query: Why is the calendar view empty in GFI Archiver?
- The calendar view is not populated by items like meeting request emails which are archived via the journal mailbox.
- Calendar items which have a start time in the future will be skipped and do not get archived.
- Support for archiving of calendar items & meeting requests was introduced with GFI Mail Archiver 2013 R2.
There are two ways to populate the calendar view:
- The Archive Assistant can archive calendar items which will populate the calendar view.
- Historical calendar items can be imported using the Import Export Tool.