Versions / Builds Affected20.3
TT / JIRAIDGFIME-3293
How to IdentifyThere are many triggers, examples:
1. Email is received with blank subject
2. Autoreply includes a space character at the end of the text configured
These will cause an Autoreply to not be sent out.
Workaround / Fix DetailsPlease download the following patch:
1. Stop "Microsoft Exchange Transport" and "GFI MailEssentials AS Scan Engine" services
2. Back up and replace autoreplies.dll in Antispam folder
3. Start back "GFI MailEssentials AS Scan Engine" and "Microsoft Exchange Transport"
Please test Autoreplies and let us know the outcome.