This article provides an answer to the query: Can spam be blocked for multiple inbound email domains with GFI MailEssentials?
To block spam for more than one domain, GFI MailEssentials must be configured to block spam for these domains by defining them in the Inbound Email Domains section in the GFI MailEssentials configuration.
Perform the following steps:
- Log in to GFI MailEssentials with administrative credentials.
- Expand the General Settings dropdown.
- Select the Settings node.
- Click Local Domains.
- Add all the email domains you wish to scan emails for by clicking Add.
- Click Apply to save changes.