When an email is whitelisted in the dashboard logs, it displays Blocked [Whitelist] under scan results and the email is successfully delivered to the users inbox.
- GFI MailEssentials
- All supported environments
- Grab the a copy of the config.mdb
- Navigate to the Actions tab
- Locate actions flag for whitelist and adjust the number to the correct value of 256 (if logging is enabled add the value to 320)
- Compact and repair the database
- Follow the steps for replacing the customer's config.mdb
Possible corruption of the actions table during the upgrade process or a misconfigured action in the previous config.mdb.