GFI MailEssentials fails to be installed and encounters an error. The event log contains an error with the event id
4000: 'msecmlhost plugin licsvc reports exception. Not enough storage to process this command'
This error occurs even though there is plenty of memory and space on the hard drive. The GFI MailEssentials installer log file (accessible from
%temp% folder > file name contains the word
Exception thrown by custom action:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'System.DBNull' to type 'System.String'.
- GFI MailEssentials
- All supported environments
A broken '
UpgradeCode' registry key is present.
A broken registry key is present which prevents to complete the upgrade process. Please contact the Technical Support Team for further assistance.
- Added proper component labels
- Formatted all headings to H1 and all keywords to bold
- Capitalized the title
- Used <code> tags for user inputs and <samp> tags in red font for the error message
- Confirmed no duplicate(s)