The Quarantine Digest is not sent. The log files show the following errors:
- QuarDigest.log: 'error ","QuarDigest","ERROR: Quarantine URL is empty/null'
- Subscribe@0.gfi_log.txt: 'error ","Subscribe@0","[::slave] [ERROR] Q::receive failed: 0x80004003. Exiting thread.'
This article provides a resolution to fix this issue.
Note: If GFI MailEssentials is running in local mode, the quarantine will not be accessible for any digests that had been sent previously.
- GFI MailEssentials operating in Internet Information Services (IIS) mode only
- All supported environments
The quarantine URL has been stripped out.
- Choose Start > All Programs > GFI MailEssentials > Switchboard.
- Navigate to the Quarantine tab.
- In the 'Quarantine Public URL', enter the correct URL for your quarantine. The URL can be found in the switchboard under the UI tab.
- Click Apply to save the changes.
After applying the changes, the 'Quarantine Digest' should be sent out and there are no more errors in the log files.