PROBLEMThe Quarantine Digest is not sent. The QuarDigest logs shows the following error:
- QuarDigest.log: "error ","QuarDigest","ERROR: Quarantine URL is empty/null"
- Subscribe@0.gfi_log.txt: "error ","Subscribe@0","[::slave] [ERROR] Q::receive failed: 0x80004003. Exiting thread."
- GFI MailEssentials operating in IIS mode only
- all supported environments
SOLUTIONOpen the GFI MailEssentials switchboard and apply the correct quarantine URL in the Quarantine tab.
- Start > All Programs >GFI MailEssentials > switchboard
- Navigate to the Quarantine Tab
- Under the 'Quarantine Public URL' place the correct url for your quarantine. (The url can be found in the switchboard under the UI tab)
- Hit 'Apply' to save the configuration.
Note that if GFI MailEssentials is running in local mode, the quarantine will be inaccessible for any digests that had been sent previously. This does not pertain to the error.