It may be required to change the DNS settings of GFI MailEssentials to use a different DNS server to help offload your internal resources.
Please perform the following steps:
- Open the MailEssentials Configuration console
- Expand the Anti-Spam Node
- Select the Anti-Spam Settings node
- While on the DNS Server tab, select the radial button use the Following DNS Server
- Type the DNS server IP address of the DNS server that you wish to use
- Click the Test DNS Server button to verify that it is successful