PROBLEMSender and recipient information is not shown in the Configuration UI\Dashboard\Logs or the Quarantine database statistics are not accurate. Similar errors should be present in the debug logs:
2011-06-17,13:31:19,182,1,"#00002AEC","#00000022","error ","RemotingHelper","Error in InsertLogItem() - FirebirdSql.Data.Firebird.FbException: I/O error for file CreateFile (open) 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GFI\ContentSecurity\MailSecurity\Data\LOGS.FDB';Error while trying to open file ; at ContentSecurity.ML.Configuration.RemotingHelper.InsertLogItem(DateTime date, String sender, String recipient, String subject, String result, String guid)"
- GFI MailEssentials
- All supported environments
SOLUTIONCreate a new quarantine database by following the below steps:
*Note: by starting with a new logs.fdb database, all data stored in the previous database will not be available any longer (for example data showed under Configuration UI\Dashboard\Logs)
- Stop all the GFI MailEssentials services, and close the WebUI
- Make a backup the ...\GFI\MailEssentials\EmailSecurity\Data\Logs.fdb (GFI MailEssentials 2014R2 and 2015 ...GFI\MailEssentials\Attendant\data), and delete/rename the original file
- Run the fdb creation tool by going to ...\GFI\MailEssentials\EmailSecurity\MiddleLayer (2014 R2 and 2015 directory ...\GFI\MailEssentials\Attendant\bin). Right click the LogsFDBCreator.exe and select Run as Administrator. If the logs.fdb file already exists, it will not be created, so ensure you rename or delete the original one as instructed in step 2.
- Restart the GFI MailEssentials services