PROBLEMInbound spam emails addressed to a distribution group are not:
- Being delivered to the sub-folders of the users in the distribution group
- Visible in the quarantine by the users in the distribution group
- GFI MailEssentials
- All Supported Environments
SOLUTIONThe product is working as designed. MailEssentials doesn't resolve the users within the distribution group and action it for the single members of the group, because the email is at the time of scanning one single object and can't be multiplied.
- If the Quarantine Action is being used, users with administrative access to the Quarantine Store can see these emails if the "View Alias" option is enabled
- If the Move To Junk-E-Mail option is used, the email will be moved to the Junk-E-Mail folder of the user's mailbox