Archiver 15.0 has been released and is available for download.
Release Date: March 19, 2020
What Has Changed?
- Brand new client-side HTML5 desktop web interface to browse archived items
- Brand new responsive HTML5 web interface for mobile device access to browse archived items.
- Generate Mail Insight reports from any device and gets results directly in your mailbox.
- Easy to use web interface compatible with the latest web technologies
- Imported emails from PST using IET does not display the sender name
- Search / Advanced / Excludes filters don't work using meta params
- Import Export Tool can't connect to mailboxes using only TLS1.2
- BCC recipients are not being assigned ownership
- Index rebuilding loop, infinite rebuild or showing as corrupt if merge operations fail when rebuilding multiple large stores
- Any missing index.xml causes index credential validation to fail
- Mailbox Restore Tool help URLs not working
- Folder Structure Retrieval wizard fails with "Failed to start process while testing connection"
- Attaching a store fails when the index folder contains at least 1 file with the exception of index.xml
- Search / Simple / Difference in English vs Japanese version
- Advanced search - including and excluding criteria based on email attachment parameters not working
- Auditing does not add entries to Access Control table if the same group is added more than once under Configuration-Access Control-Configure Shared Mailboxes
- Mailbox Restore Tool export ends at a particular calendar item without an itemType in arc table
- Emails dropped for valid users in the inclusion list when a security group is changed to a disallowed distribution group in AD
- SMTP client is unable to STARTTLS when only TLS1.2 is allowed
- IET Export shows 1 result even without showing it on the records
- Web Services invocation throws an error
- Import-Export tool printing of emails does not show the list of all recipients in the BCC field
- HealthMailboxes included in license count when ms-Exch-Recipient-Type-Details property isn't returned by the DC or a timeout with DC occurred
- Mailbox Folder Structure is not imported into Archiver
- Additional minor fixes and improvements
Note: v15 GFI Archiver license keys are required to activate GFI Archiver v15. The legacy web interface is still accessible under http://<server>/Archiver while the new interface is available under http://<server>/ArchiverSpa
Administrative configuration access is still available via the legacy configuration and that remains unchanged.