OverviewA user can use SDP to upgrade the firmware on their Exindas. We have 2 types of SDP's - hosted and appliance. Hosted is our cloud based instance and appliance sdp is the one which users have in their network as a device or a vm. Following are the steps to upgrade firmware using SDP
ResolutionAppliance SDP follow Step 1 then Step 2. Hosted/cloud sdp (sdp.exinda.com) follow Step 2
Step 1 Ð to upload the firmware file on the SDP Server
- Open the ÒadminÓ portal for your SDP. That is https://<IP>/admin
- Once there, click on ÒAdd FirmwareÓ or ÒUpload firmwareÓ and do the following steps based on whatever fields are required.
- Once the user has the firmware link/file uploaded to this portal they can now go the SDP instance, i.e. https://IP and browse to the ÒAppliancesÓ tab. For hosted SDP go to sdp.exinda.com and log in to the SDP portal.
- Scroll down on the page and click on ÒMass Firmware Update"
- On the page that follows select the appliances that have to be upgraded and click "Next"
- Choose the firmware that the Exindas should upgrade to and click next
- Click ÒconfirmÓ on the next page