SummaryOn occasion the monitor database can become corrupted.
On occasion the monitoring database can become corrupted on the appliance. This can happen for a variety of reasons including power loss, or errors during a firmware upgrade.
To resolve the issue please contact Exinda Support. It will be necessary to perform some maintenance on the database.
There is a chance that a portion of the monitoring database will be cleared while performing this maintenance.
Internal Notes1. Open LDB and navigate to the device information for the Exinda you are going to be implementing the fix on.
2. Click "Click to Generate 7 Day Shell Unlock Key"
3. Open a console connection to the Exinda
4. Type en
5. Type conf t
6. Type License Install (paste 7 day shell unlock key in)
7. Type clear database
8. Type pm process collectord restart
9. Type pm process monitord restart
10. Type pm process datad restart
12. Go back to the Webui
13. In the Dashboard panel, click on system to verify the database status is "running." If the status is "starting" ensure that it changes from "starting" to "running"
13. Wait roughly six minutes for the illustration (Pie Charts - data) to be displayed in the dashboard