SummaryHow to find the operating temperature of an Exinda
OverviewAs with any computer system, the behaviour of an Exinda appliance will change based on the temperature of the CPU. This information can be found out by navigating to Monitor > System and finding the "CPU Temperature" tab.
The average operating temperature of the appliance will depend on key factors:
- Ambient temperature (air temperature, air conditioning, etc)
- Venting conditions (good, fair, poor)
- Other devices in close proximity (and their heat output)
In order to ensure best performance, ensure that the Exinda adheres to the following:
- In a well cooled, dry area
- All vents are free of debris, dust and obstruction
- If in a rack, allowing for heat dissipation between Rack Units.