Google services like Gmail and Gdrive have the following connection errors due to DNS Issues, and logs indicate packets dropped after the DNS queries:
- The server encountered an error. Please try again later.
- Trying to connect. To edit offline, turn on offline sync when you reconnect.
- Oops.... the system encountered a problem.
- Still working....
DNS misconfiguration causes such issues.
Follow these steps to resolve these issues with Google Services:
- Make sure there are no two rules for allowing Google services in firewall traffic rules and content filter rules.
- Enable DNS Forwarding to 220.127.116.11.
- If there are as many 3-Way Handshake failures, it will slow down the connection.
- You may disable these 3-Way Handshake failures by Modifying Configuration Parameters in Kerio Control.