This article provides the Release Notes for GFI Archiver 2015.
GFI Archiver 2015 Build 20141117.
- Product rebranding to GFI Archiver
- AD Independence through GFI Directory
- Delete of File History
- File Archive Assistant Retention
- Tool to split large Archive Stores (downloaded separately)
- Tool to export data from Archive Stores (downloaded separately)
- Additional Retention criteria
- Updated Web UI look and feel
- Added new Indexing intervals
- Mailbox Restore may fail with MS Exchange 2013
- BIX files in binary folder increase disproportionally higher than email in the database
- VSS may trigger warning in backup software when certain configuration files do not exist
- Certain email attachments cause MArc.Search.exe to crash
- Archive Assistant skips items of type REPORT.Note.NDR
- The IMAP server did not confirm support for the IMAP4rev1 protocol among its capabilities
- Certain email causes MArc.Imap.exe to crash when IMAP client requests the email
- Other minor fixes
- If installing on an x86 version of the Microsoft Windows operating system:
Please download the x86 version of GFI Archiver 2015.
- If installing on x64 version of the Microsoft Windows operating system,
Please download the x64 version of GFI Archiver 2015.
If you are upgrading your environment from an older version of GFI MailArchiver, during the installation process, you will be asked to upgrade the Archive Stores schema. When pressing the Upgrade button, a tool will run to upgrade all Archive Stores and Auditing schemas.