Configure the appliances with an internal IP address used within the cluster, as well as the IP address of the
1. Click System > Network > IP Address.
2. In eth1, type the management port IP address of the appliance in the Static Addresses field.
3. In eth2, select Cluster, and type the internal IP address for this node of the cluster in the Static Addresses field.
**Note: The Cluster Internal IP for each appliance in the cluster must be in the same subnet and should be an isolated and unused subnet within the network. The cluster subnet is used exclusively for communications between cluster nodes so should be private and not publicly routable.
4. In the Cluster Master Settings area, select eth1 and type the external address used to access the appliances.
5. Repeat these steps all each Exinda appliance joining the cluster.
Once these settings are saved, the appliances will auto-discover each other and one will be elected as the Cluster Master. All configuration must be done on the Cluster Master, Wipe out the config from slave and let it get from the master else cluster will not form due to config sync issues, so it is best to use the Cluster Master IP address when managing a cluster and making config changes.