- This article shares the process for users to configure Apple iCal/Calendar with CalDAV (the protocol used to sync calendars) and share individual calendars with other users.
- Users can also use Delegation, an advanced type of sharing in Kerio Connect.
- A delegate has full control over your calendar and can also create and accept meeting invitations on user's behalf.
Follow these to share a calendar:
- Select the calendar you want to share from the list of calendars.
- Click the share icon next to the calendar name.
- Type the email address of the user to share the calendar.
- To assign rights to the calendar, click the arrow next to the email address and select the level of rights.
- You can set sharing to View only or View & Edit.
Configuring CalDAV Account in Kerio Connect