CalDAV is an Internet standard which allows applications such as Apple iCal or Apple Calendar to manage calendar information on a remote server (Kerio Connect).
Kerio Connect supports the following CalDAV features:
- Calendar availability (free/busy information)
- Events with privacy tag
- Travel time for events
- Scheduling (invitation requests)
- Per-folder sharing (without delegation)
- Older sharing notifications
- Full delegation support
- Custom labels for shared calendars
This article shares the process to configure a CalDAV account in Kerio Connect.
There are two ways to configure a CalDAV account:
- Automatic configuration
- Manual configuration
Use Kerio Connect Account Assistant to automatically configure Apple iCal/Calendar accounts on Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
- Run the Apple iCal/Calendar application.
- In the menu, select iCal/Calendar> Preferences and go to the Accounts tab.
- Click the + button to create a new account.
- Select Add CalDAV Account and click Continue.
- Select Manual.
- Type your credentials and the location of your Kerio Connect server.
- Click Create.