This article shares the process of enabling Mailbox Archive Restrictions in GFI Archiver.
Follow these steps:
- Open GFI Archiver admin interface.
Click Archive Restrictions.
Click Change Settings.
Select Enable Archiving Restrictions.
- Choose one of the Mailbox Archive Restrictions options listed under:
- Using an exclusion list
- Using an inclusion list
Click Manage Restrictions.
Type in the names of addresses of groups or users to restrict.
- Click add to make them a part of the restriction list.
Additional Important Information
- When Manual Archiving is configured, all users in an inclusion list can manually archive items using Archive Assistant if any of these options are enabled.
- After enabling Archive Restrictions, always click Manage Restrictions to add the list of users, groups, or mailboxes to be restricted. The configured restrictions do not come into effect if the list is not generated.