Using the Archive Assistant, users can manually create public users in Active Directory. The process is highlighted in this article.
- Go to Start > Administrative Tools > Active Directory Users and Computers.
- Expand the domain node in the right-hand pane and choose Users.
- Right-click the left pane, and choose New > User from the context menu.
- Enter the required details and click Next.
- Enter a password in the password field. Re-enter the password in the Confirm password field.
- Choose Password never expires.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
Related Articles: N/A.