- The connection settings are required to configure GFI Archiver to connect to Microsoft Office 365 and start archiving the configured journaling mailbox.
- This article shares the steps for identifying POP, IMAP and SMTP server settings in Microsoft Office 365.
Follow these steps to view the server connection settings:
- Sign in using the user created after Setting up a Journaling Mailbox in Office 365 for GFI Archiver.
- Update the temporary password when prompted.
- Go to Outlook Tab > Settings icon > Options > Account > Settings for POP or IMAP Access...
- Take note of the following settings:
Settings Description Server name outlook.office365.com Encryption method SSL
5. Log out.