This article explains creating an account with Kerio Cloud.
- Pre-requisite: You must purchase the domain in advance.
- In your browser, open https://secure.kerio.com/order.
- To create a new account, click Buy under the Kerio Cloud icon.
- Select a plan.
- Type the name of your domain. You must purchase the domain in advance.
- Select the data center location. You can have your data stored in a US based data center or in a European data center in Ireland.
- Select the number of users
- For the US-based data center, you can select the email archiving feature.
- Select the billing period.
- Click Add to your cart.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
To pay the subscription
- Select the payment method and click Next.
- Fill in your contact information and click Next.
- Review the details and click Confirm.
Now your Kerio Cloud account is set.