Before using the Kerio Connect migration service to migrate Kerio Connect to Kerio Cloud, you must have a valid Kerio Cloud account.
- Open your browser and go to:
- To create a new account, click Buy under the Kerio Cloud icon.
- Select the plan that best fits your needs from the available plans.
- Type the name of your domain. You must purchase this domain in advance.
- Select the data center location. You can have your data stored in a US-based data center or in a European data center in Ireland.
- Select the number of users.
- For the US-based data center, you can select the email archiving feature.
- Specify the billing period.
- Click Add to your cart.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Pay for the subscription.
- Select the payment method and click Next.
- Fill in your contact information and click Next.
- Review the details and click Confirm.
Confirmation: Your Kerio Cloud account is set and ready to use after you verify it.
Related Articles: Migrating Data from Kerio Connect to Kerio Cloud