If a single user wants to recover their mailbox then it can be done by contacting the Kerio connect administrator of the company to recover it from the backup.
- The configuration data is stored in the default location: /opt/kerio/mailserver.
- The backup directory is stored on an external disc: /mnt/backup.
- The mailbox will be saved out of the Kerio Connect's store folder in the /temp directory.
- Go to the Kerio Connect installation directory: /opt/kerio/mailserver.
- Run the kmsrecover command: ./kmsrecover -d company.com -u wsmith -s /mnt/temp /mnt/backup/F20051009T220008Z.zip.
- The kmsrecover detects the path to the store automatically in the Kerio Connect's configuration file and recovers all items.
Confirmation: Kerio Connect recovers single user’s mailbox with all items.