The traffic policy consists of rules ordered by the rule priority. The rules are processed from the top downwards, and the first matched rule is applied so that you can enable all services for Kerio Connect located in your local network protected by Kerio Control. This article provides instructions on how to map ports for these traffic rules.
- Log in to Kerio Connect Administration and navigate to Configuration > Traffic Rules.
- Click on Add.
- In the Add New Rule wizard, type a name for the rule in the Name field.
- Select Port mapping under Rule type.
- In the Host field, type the hostname or IP address of the SMTP server located in your local network.
- Click on Select, next to the Service field.
- In the Select Items window, check the Kerio Connect services group and click OK, as shown below.
- Click Finish.
- Drag the rule to the top of the table of traffic rules.
The rule has been added on the top of the list with your desired port mapping.