This article describes the initial configuration of an Exchange ActiveSync account on Android devices. The synchronization includes:
- A direct push of all email folders.
- A direct push of the default contacts and calendar folders.
- Meeting invitations.
- Remote lookup of public and shared contacts.
- Remote wipe. For additional information, refer to Resetting Mobile Devices.
NOTE: This article is based on Android 7.1.1
- On the Android device, go to Settings > Accounts > Add account.
- Choose Exchange.
- Enter your email address and tap Next.
- Enter the password for the account and tap Next. If the Kerio Connect server does not support auto-discovery, the manual configuration page is displayed.
- Enter the server name and tap Next.
- Confirm the Remote security administration dialog box to allow Kerio Connect control the security features (e.g. the remote wipe).
- Enter a name for the account and tap Next.
Confirmation: Now the account begins to sync. To change any configuration, go to the account settings on the Android device.