- Kerio Connect Client, reservation managers, are users who manage the resource calendar with following privileges:
- Add events directly to the resource calendars and edit them;
- Delete any event in the resource calendar.
- In Kerio Connect 9.0.2 and earlier, reservation managers can only delete other users reservations for resources.
- By default, the domain administrator is the reservation manager.
- This article shares the process for changing the reservation manager or assigning this role to another user.
Follow these steps to assign a reservation manager in Kerio Connect:
- Open Kerio Connect administration interface.
- Go to Accounts > Resources.
- Double-click on a resource.
- Switch to the Permissions tab.
- Select the user or group.
- The Kerio Connect displays a list of all users and groups.
- Switch to the desired domain and select a user as the reservation manager.
- You can add single users, groups, a whole domain, or a whole server.
- Click Select.
- Click OK. The assigned reservation manager should now be able to manage the resource calendars.